A place where the manifest presence of God brings healing to the afflicted, deliverance for the bound, and refuge for the desoloate through a mission-minded, Kingdom-focused, diverse community of believers.
- We will realize our vision by:
- Training and empowering adults and children through effective biblical teaching and various learning opportunities thereby developing mature Christians prepared for the work of the ministry.
- Rebuilding lives through evangelizing and counseling those who are incarcerated or afflicted with drug and alcohol addictions.
- Reaching into the community and feeding the hungry, helping the homeless and providing care to those in need.
- Maintaining financial accountability and integrity as to be positioned to carry out the work of the ministry.